1. Graduated from Tsinghua in EE (B.S and M.S.) and to graduate from UC Berkeley in ME (PhD).
2. Eight years experience on MEMS/Microfabrication (since my master in 2003)
3. Eight years experience on Energy-focused research (fuel cells+supercapacitor)
4. Particularly, 3 year intensive work on nanomaterial synthesis, especially carbon nanotubes.
5. Familiar with electrochemical tests, especially those related to batteries.
1. Four patents issued or pending
2. Consecutive publications at top-tier international conferences such as IEEE MEMS and Transducers'
3. Won three IAB awards (Top 6 out of 150 participants each time, voted by industrial members.)