|Here you will find Projects dealing with:|
Low temperature MEMS-on-CMOS Silicon-Germanium process for adding MEMS to finished CMOS wafers or dice.
- Silicon Carbide process for adverse environment MEMS and high frequency RF resonators.
- Localized bonding: eutectic, fusion, solder, laser, inductive, rapid thermal processing, and ultrasonic; suitable for device level or wafer level packaging or sealing applications to plastic, glass, silicon and Bio materials, including liquid encapsulation.
- Fluidic microassembly for post-process combining of dissimilarly processed microdevices.
- Carbon nanotube and silicon nanowire directional growth in post-process, low ambient temperature environments.
- Stiction mitigation for MEMS.